Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Stupid is as Stupid does

This is my second time at blogging. The first time was a complete flop. Ok, why was it a flop? Well, I made one stupid mistake. I told all my friends and family that I was starting a blog about my life and of course that includes their lives too. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

The major problem with telling them is I have to be all nice about everything that I talk about. In other words I can't say a dingo darn bad thing about them. That suck when you can't write honesty about what your thinking and feeling because you think they might be reading it and come to some conclusion that your a real ass hole. Of course, I may be a real ass hole, but I would rather not have it confirmed by my family and friends. I would rather have strangers do that.

With this blog I can talk about anything that crosses my mind. Like the guys cock I saw in bathroom at work today. See, I couldn't do that with the last blog could I?

I feel better already. This will be very therapeutic for me. I'll be able to rant and rant and rant about everything. Ok, bitches I'm out of here for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home