Thursday, September 28, 2006

dumpster diving at its best

Wow, did I get enough sleep last night? Sleeping beauty I'm not this morning. Yesterday, After work Ethan and I went over to my BFF Bill's house to pick up some stuff that he was giving us. Well, let just say we rummaged though the stuff that he was throwing away, it was kind of a big garage sale, only for free! Ok, we went dumpster diving. Bill is a lawyer and has purchased a new home with his BF of 7 years. They are taking a big step. Ray lived in some one bumb fuck town somewhere in the middle of western Iowa. He has an illusion that everyone thinks that he was straight. Bill is a few years younger than him, any-hoo, to make a long story short, they have been living two separate lives for the past few years and have decided to buy a house and move to the big city of CR. That leaves me to the reason Ethan and got to grab all the stuff he wanted to get rid of. It doesn't go with the new house. I prefer to think of our house as an eclectic look, so everything kind of works, even if it doesn't. His loss is our gain. I guess we are both moving up. Like they say, one mans trash is another mans treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home