Sunday, February 17, 2008

Snowing again

1:30 pm

I have the first round of snow shoveling finished and it doesn't look like I did a thing as it's snowing like a bitch outside. The snow is so wet and heavy and I'm glad I have some of it finished as it would really be bad if I let it wait.

Jeff and Kerry just called. They are starting out from Kansas City. They were going to stay over, but changed their minds and thought they would give it a try since it has stopped there. They are hoping that they can at least make it to Des Moines.

We had house guest again last night. Daryl's Daughter-in-law Charlene and her mother Marilyn. They both work at Cottage Grove with Daryl. I'm sure they will stay tonight as they won’t want to drive back to Keystone tonight.

I started to make a pot of bean soup. I always think that soup and a sandwich is a great meal on a cold snowy day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

I don't think I like your weather. Glad I don't live anywhere near you. :-)

12:02 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

I would come and visit you Scott, but I can't get out of my driveway.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

I just finished cleaning our driveway out for the second time today! That does it, I'm moving!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

What's all that white stuff???

7:37 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

Wow. We don't even own a snow shovel. I realized a month ago I don't even have a snow/ice scraper for my car. My Dad would roll over in his grave if he knew that I didn't have an emergency winter kit in my trunk.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home