Saturday, February 09, 2008

Free Souvenir



I'm a matchbook hoarder. Everywhere we go I have to pick up matchbooks. It upsets me when a bar or restaurant doesn't have them. I started doing this about 10 years ago. I have a jar stuffed with matchbooks from all over the place. It's a souvenir for me and they come in handy when the lights go out. I'm just worried with all the smoking bans going on all over the country that it will kill the matchbook advertising business. I have sympathy for anyone that has to work in a smoking environment. I wouldn’t want to work in smoke either, it would really suck. But I would hate to have to stop collecting too. What's a guy to do?

3 Comments:

Blogger My adventures said...

i'd say hotel bath soaps, but they don't even use the kind with the hotel logos anymore... i used to collect those... and, there's always stamps!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger TheBuxStopHere said...

Magnets, Bar Napkins, Pens, or my favorite--Menus--the kind they don't want u to take!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shot glasses, forks, spoons, salt shakers...

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home