Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sick Again!

I have been sick this last week. Unfortunately, not sick enough to miss work. I feel fine when I get up in the morning, but by the end of the day I feel like I'm on the verge of getting the flu.

Two people have been off from work this week with the flu. I must have some form of that. This is the third time I have been sick this year!

At least our weather is getting a little warmer. We did get snow the other morning. It didn 't last. Everything seems so brown outside. The roads and grass are full of the road sand they used for all the snow we had. It sounds like the spring rains are coming next week and maybe a little snow again. That's not the kind of weather that makes a person feel better.

Well, I have been up for a few hours and I feel like I need a nap. I guess I should head back to bed and rest.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Hope you feel better soon, Tom. I totally agree about this weather. It's so depressing. A little sun would sure be nice.

i think this flu thing must be going around. I've been home all weekend nursing Andrew back to health.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks Scott, I hope Andrew is feeling better too.

1:35 PM  
Blogger My adventures said...

sun, you just need some sun!!! it works wonders!!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

You're starting to worry me...it's been nearly a week and not a post. Get well soon!!!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks Scooter, I am starting to feel better. After two weeks my chest is finally clearing up. It's nice to be able to breath again!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home