Friday, September 29, 2006

men and drinks


I may have had a few more little drinks than I should of last night, since I have to go to work this morning. I'm feeling ok right now, but I bet my ass will be dragging this afternoon. So far I know I'll be an hour late all ready for work.

Bill had invited me and Ethan to a MAC party last night. Ethan was working on some sort of building project of his in the basement and decided not to go, so I ended up going to this by myself. That was his excuse anyway.

Bill works part time at the MAC teaching spinning classes. When I got there I ran into a friend ( a gay) I know signing up to join. We chatted for a little while and then I headed for the food and booze line, as I knew Bill was serving drinks. On my way down I heard my name called, it was Sam (turned 30 now a post-twink) a friend of Bill's and a book club member of ours. He was waiting around for Bill to finish too, so that we could go out afterwards and have a drink. Sam let me in on all the dirt about the guys at the gym as they walked by. I found out who he has done in the steam room (married men) and how big everyone's cocks are. Just your average conversation sort of stuff.

After Bill was done we headed to 3rd on First for an after event drink. Talk about all the hot straight man eye candy! It was fun dishing the dirt, and the waitress loved us gays.

Tonight Ethan and I head over to Bill's again to help with his purging of merchandise. Tonight it's the kitchen. I guess Kacey has most everything that they need so what ever they have extra is going to Goodwill or GoodTom.


2:30 pm......Ass dragging now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home