Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Bill and Hillary

Bill and Hillary Clinton were in Cedar Rapids to campaign for Hillary for President. I decided that I wanted to go down and see what it was all about. The really neat thing about living in Iowa is that you have an opportunity to see up close all the presidential candidates if you want to, because they seem to be all over the place during an election cycle. Like most Iowans, I have never taken the time to get involved and meet the people that effect our lives so greatly after they are elected. We ended up getting within about 15 feet of the former President and Senator Clinton. I really haven't made a decision yet who I want to be president. I want to see Barack Obama and John Edwards when they come around this area. I may get the nerve to attend the Iowa Caucus and find out how it works. I have heard that they are kind of fun to attend.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home