Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's heating up outside

We finally broke down and turned on the central air yesterday. I really can't believe that we waited as long as we did. We have had the little window air on in our bedroom upstairs and it worked just fine for us at night. It's always warmer upstairs, but the rest of the house felt pretty cool except for yesterday.

Daryl has his biopsy today. I know he didn't sleep very well last night as I found him on the couch this morning. His friends Pat and Michael are going with him. I will be going with him next Monday to his doctors appointment to go over the results. The doctor is on vacation this week and he told Daryl to call for the results if he wants to know before Monday. Daryl plans on finding out today when they will know and calling them for the information . All this waiting is really driving him nuts! Every night we get phone calls from family and friends wanting to know what we have heard and we have nothing to tell them. It will be nice to know when everything is going to take place, so I can plan to take the days off that I have to.

Michael's is on the job hunt. He had an interview yesterday and has another one later on this week. I don't think it will take him long to find a job. It's been pretty fun lately having him around. It kind of feels like we have adopted an adult size child.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Wow. I think I'm figuring out why you're only 24 points from Hell. The whole "adult child" thing is really making my mind wander toward adult sized diapers and too much kink to even let my mind fathom.

My thoughts are with Daryl. I hope everything turns out ok.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Scott, I'm totally convinced that you lied on your Hell test. A mind wandering in the direction of "adult diapers" is certainly much closer to hell than you seem to want us to believe! :)

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home