Friday, June 22, 2007

Rainy Friday

Rain, rain and more rain. This morning our unofficial rain gauge had 2.5 inches of rain in it. Yesterday we had almost an inch of rain. It's been raining since I got up this morning. Fortunately, I got up before the rain started and was able to get our dog out to go to the bathroom before it started as she won't go out if it's raining.

Daryl had a note on the counter from Micheal this morning. I couldn't help reading it as it was just setting there. Michael wants to move in with us for a while and find a job in Cedar Rapids. I'm going to leave this one up to Daryl to decide. I don't have a problem with him staying for a while, it's Daryl's friend and he has to make the call on this one.

Jeff, Kerry and I were going to go down to the BBQ Roundup when it opens at 11 this morning and eat as we all have the day off. With the rain we may have to change our plans. I'm expecting Jeff to call any time now and let me know what is going on. Daryl went to work this morning , his appointment isn't until this afternoon. Michael will sleep until about noon as he has the past couple of days. It almost seems like a Sunday today. Time seems to be moving slow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home