Sunday, September 02, 2007

Water Feature

Friends of ours, Jeff and Kerry have their pond showcased on the Eastern Iowa Pond Society web page. We love going over to their house to hang out on their deck next to the pond and listen to the water and watch the fish.

We decided to a add a water feature to our patio area. I'm not sure what we are going to do with the fish and plants when it starts to get cold.

I love sitting out back and reading a book with the sound of water running in the background. It's really peaceful. I'm loving this weather right now!






2 Comments:

Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

nice pond...I like koi fish too

12:25 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks for stopping by PSS. I wish that we had the space for something a little larger, Koi are fun to feed.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home