Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blood Drive at Work


I can't give blood today because of who I sleep with. This really kind of bugs me. I understood the rule 20 years ago when they didn’t know as much about HIV, but today I think it’s a rule that should be changed. I guess they don’t believe that straight people can be infected with HIV?

The Red Cross is at work today because the blood banks are running low. It would be nice to help out. I don't think a person has to "Out" themselves because the want to give blood. Really, think of all the straight men and women that have sex with tons of people. I think a good old fashioned slut is just as much of a risk as any gay man. Maybe they should have that question on the form. How many people have you slept with? That way they could determine if you’re at a larger risk. You’re a whore; we don’t want your blood!

I guess I had to give up donating blood for sex. The choice was really pretty easy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

...just don't ask me to give up chocolate for sex. That might be a tough one.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Bloody bigots!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home