Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ugly ornaments and B.L.F.







This is the ugly ornament I received at the party last week. She sure is a looker isn’t she? She kind of looks like a drag queen dressed up for Christmas.

Daryl (my partner’s real name, I feel like I’m cheating with this Ethan guy. It was exciting, but I’m over it.) killed a tree over Thanksgiving. He decorated it and put it in the house…you know that thing we do to celebrate the birth of Jesus! I guess they had one next to the manger or something. Anyway, we have one and it’s really fun looking at it if you like shining things like that.

Speaking of shining things, Daryl had a jewelry party last weekend too. He had a really good turn out with around 30 people or so with them purchasing around $800 worth of stuff. I’m not sure why he had a party as 99% of the stuff is women’s items.(?) Who knows, I may be getting a brooch and long dangly ear rings for Christmas. I have had worse gifts. Anyway, it’s the thought that counts.

I’m trying to get by with not eating so much this year over the holidays. I’m not doing so well. I think I have crossed the line and became B.L.F. (Border Line Fat). Oh well, remember I start my training in January, I might as well eat some more!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lone Rangers said...

Since "holiday food" is usually only around for the season enjoy it, then make up for it in mid January (after said food has been completely consumed lol).

Great site!

4:21 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks for the comment lone ranger. I'm glad you like the site.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home