Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm pretty much dead

--------------------- Isn't this guy just fucking hot?-----------------------

I'm falling apart. I swear I have some type of rare, laden, undiagnosed Warners Syndrome or something!

For the past five years I have been going in for my regular physical. The last two years every time I go in I get a new medication to take. At this rate, by the time I'm sixty, I will be on like 20 different kinds of medication. One of them will surely be a pill to help me remember to take the other nineteen.

The worst of it all is that my Cholesterol medication is pretty much rejecting my body. I know it just hates me! The doctor is trying to introduce me to a more friendly form of drug under a different name. I have noticed this pill has a more hipper form to it, so I'm sure it will work much better with my body.

The other medication I'm on is for Acid Reflux. Not a big deal. I guess I produce a little more acid in my stomach than I should and it has to go somewhere, so it chooses to jump back up into my esophagus and make me feel like I have emphysema. I was coughing all the time....I was pretty much dead. I am so happy I have this drug, it makes life so much better for me!

Book Club

I have been a member of a book club for a little over a year now. Josh, Wayne and I are the gays and the rest is a bunch of straight women, most of whom are members of the MAC.

This Months book was Tortilla Curtain by T.C. Boyle. I must say I really liked it! It's not the happiest of stories. It received a 6.5 grade out of 10 in our book club. You can tell most of the rest of the group didn't like it as much as I did. I promise not to hate them for not liking it as much as I do.

Wayne was absent from the meeting. I have a feeling it is because it was at Josh's house. Josh told me that he hasn't seen Kacey since the incident(sex with friends) happened at their house. I think he is feeling a little guilt about the whole incident that happened there with Josh, Kacey and him. Josh really isn't saying to much to me about it. He told the book club members that Wayne is in kind of a funk and hasn't been feeling the best lately. I have emailed Wayne a couple of times to find out how he's doing. I really can't help much if there is a problem, as he doesn't know that I know about the whole thing. If he ever opens up to me I'll give him some advice about it, but for now I have to play dumb. My feeling is he just laying low trying to focus on his relationship with his BF and figure out what he wants. I'm sure he will figure something out. I would just like him to stay in the circle of book club friends. I honesty think Josh made a mistake by not stopping the whole thing before it got out of hand as he was a friend of Wayne. On the other hand, Wayne made a choice to cheat on his BF and that's what he has to deal with. I'm sure it will all work out and things will get back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home