Monday, October 30, 2006

homo, home from work today


I am taking a mental health day today. I do that every once and a while just so I can have a little time to myself. Ethan leaves for work before I do, so I just sleep in so he doesn't know. I know it sounds kind of childish, but I really don't care. I just want a day to myself. I don't want to deal with anyone, any questions or shit like that.

I'm getting really bored at work. I think I'm ready for a change. I have been at the same company for the past 10 years. Usually I just switch positions and that keeps me sane. I take a job in a different department, that way I get to meet new people and it's a nice change for a while. It's been almost a year at this job and I'm bored to death. The people aren't even that interesting. The only thing I really think is kind of cool is the boss doesn't really care as long as everything is running right. Very flexible when it comes to taking time off. That makes life a lot better.

I'm getting the wonder lust feeling again. You know when you want to just quit your job, sell everything and take off with what little money you have and start all over. The feeling of life is better out there and I have to find it.

Ok, I'm done with this feeling bad about myself! I don't need this crap in my life right now. I need a plan. I have been honestly thinking of getting a part time job. I could always use the money. It would suck working all the time. I have done that before, I truly enjoy my weekends off even when I don't do anything. Maybe I should take a class? I could get off my ass and do a little exercise, that always helps with me feeling better. I already went on a vacation, so that's out of the question.

Ho, hum what to do. I think I'll go shopping and see if that makes me feel any better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home