Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where am I headed? Your guess is as good as mine.

When I made a second stab at this blog, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with it. I just new that I wanted to be able to talk freely about anything that crosses my mind. I find that I am still holding back. I'm kind of in the closet when it comes to this blog. I guess I'm afraid what people will think of me. Isn't that kind of silly? I mean, why should I give a fuck?

As I go from post to post I feel that I'm as lost in my blog as I am in my head. I guess that's the way my mind works. I go from one thought to the other with many things that interest me, but no clear path or connection. Seriously, sometimes I think I may have ADD along with seasonal depression. I have never checked into it, I'm not sure if I would want treatment if I had it. It may be the only source of any artistic behavior I have. Why would I want to lose that?

I really would like to post almost every day. I wanted this to be sort of my personal diary. I think that my posts should be more thought provoking and I should have some profound message or questions. Well, I don't think that's going to happen! I guess you will have to tune into the other blogs for that. This blog is heading more towards a personal level. I think I'm going to post more often with the little thing going on in my life, some important and some just stupid. It may not be always interesting, but It will be me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

I hear you about the seasonal depression. I hate winter too. Actually, Tom, I think your blog is very interesting to read when you post. I know what you mean about feeling like other blogs are more interesting, I feel that way sometimes too. But I figure those guys must have a little more time on their hands to be able to post all that stuff. Keep doing what you're doing...there are afew of us out here reading it.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just because sometimes there arent comments, doesnt mean theyre not being read...i look forward to them...:-)

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home