Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm not a psychopath

I'm bogged down at work right now and it kind of sucks. Nothing new, people transfer out and then the rest of us peon’s take over the work load. Oh goodie, we can work 12 hour days if we want to! If we don’t work we will be hounded about why things aren't getting done.

I'm kind of sucking on my training program so far. I have to get up to jogging a mile before this month ends. I plan to add a mile a month to get me up to 13 miles by the end of the year. I still haven't joined the Rec center yet! I have to get a new pair of shoes too. When will I find the friggin time? I did start this on line training program. The trouble with that is I’m having a heck of a time logging into it. Sometimes it takes my password and sometimes I can’t get into it. I’m not sure what the heck I’m doing wrong. It looks like it would be pretty helpful with setting up a schedule if I could get it to work.

My book club was canceled for Thursday night because only a couple of us have read the book. I guess we are not a bunch of over achievers in this club.


I sent out this email below to some people at work. All of them (so far) didn’t get the answer right. I guess I’m not working with a bunch of Psychopaths, it’s always good to check every once in a while.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she didn't know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream man so much, that she fell in love with him right there but never asked for his number and couldn't find him. A few days later she killed her sister.

QUESTION: What is her motive for killing her sister????
(give this some thought before answering)










Answer:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.
This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part and answered the question correctly.
If you didn't answer correctly, good for you.

If you got it right, PLEASE let me know so i can take you off my email list, unless that will tick you off, then I'll just be EXTRA nice to you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Well, I must be a psycho because that was the first thing I thought of. Hmmm. might explain a lot...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

Scarily, when I considered this a year or so ago I seem to register as a psychopath too...

It's much more colourful on the crazy side. Come visit whenever you feel anity is getting a wee bit bland....

6:30 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

I'll keep Scott and Darth on my "be nice" to list.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home