Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter Slump

I have started several times to post what has been going on in my head lately, but they only have ended up as drafts in my post area of my blog.

I'm kind of feeling the winter funk. The I- don't -want- to- do- shit until this cold weather is gone feeling.

I need to be in a warmer climate, I have never done well in this weather and I don't know why I never took the opportunities I had to leave. Well, I take that back. I do know the reasons and some of them are good and others are just that I was to scared to make a change.

The truth is I'm a dreamer. I was once told by a fortune-teller that I didn't have to travel in person, because I could to go places in my mind. I guess she was giving me more credit in having a lot more brain capacity than I have, because I have run out of places in my head to travel.

I do get restless and want to take off every once in a while. We usually travel places that are within a few hours away and make one longer trip once a year. I would like to travel more if money and time permitted. Part of that is the way we live, things we want and poor management of our resources. I suck with money and make bad decisions, that's the way it is.

So, what is a person suppose to do about this? In my case, dream of better things to come, bitch about it and post it in my blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger TheBuxStopHere said...

I feel your pain, Tom. This year since December had been so warm I was actually saying how "I wish it would actually snow!" I'm sorry I ever said that-I didn't mean it and promise never to again!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home