Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Grad. Party at the campgrounds

Sunday night I went and joined Daryl out at the campgrounds. Thankfully, no big bugs to deal with! Below is a picture of our camper. We got it about four years ago. I'm not big on camping as you know and I'm sure Daryl would like something a little better, but since we only camp a few times a year, I don't think it would be worth it. At least that is what I keep telling him when he complains that he has to fix the cables on it every time he cranks the thing up. The other problem is we don't really have a place to store the thing. I'm still not completely sure why people think it's so fun to pack up all that stuff and head out to the woods and then pack everything up again and go home. I enjoy being outside, but I like a nice comfortable bed and my own bathroom when it comes down to it. Daryl's parents camp the whole summer long. I think they are just crazy.



Mikey (Daryl's nephew) had his graduation party at the campgrounds. It rained off and on, but everyone still managed to stay dry and have a good time. Seems like it's been forever since I graduated from high school.








1 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

I remember camping every weekend as a kid in a camper just like that one. I think my parents are a little crazy too. They also spend every weekend all summer camping. They have moved up to a much bigger and nicer travel trailer since the fold-down one like we had, but I understand what you mean about all the packing and unpacking and bugs and no bathroom. Ok, maybe I added the bugs part...

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home