Saturday, December 09, 2006

good sale gone bad


I received my first bad mark on Ebay the other day. I sent out a set of dishes that I had for sale and apparently a couple of pieces were damaged. Man, I'm not sure how I could have packed it any better and she did get the other fourteen pieces! People are so quick to complain.

I sent her an email saying that I wished she would have contacted me first before leaving a remark and I would offer her the money back. After all, I got the dishes for free, so I really would only be out $1.40 for listing it.

I guess I'm going to have to request that they should put on insurance and I'm not responsible for damage by the postal service.

It kind of sucks because I did get $26.00 for them. Easy come, easy go I guess.


1 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

See! Kharma is a bitch! You get something for free and then try and make money on it... :-)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home