Wednesday, January 24, 2007

This Ellen clip just cracks me up! I am having a heck of a time with computers lately. Our computer at home is on the fritz. It like to keep shutting itself off every so often, especially when your trying to do something really important, like trying to figure out your taxes or looking at some naked guys picture.

I have joined Weight watchers on line. I’m giving it a shot for 3 months. Since I have been working so much (7am to 7pm) it doesn’t seem to leave me much time or desire to do any type of exercise. I’m hoping all I’ll have is a couple of more weeks of this overtime and that will be it for a while. This way maybe I’ll slim down a bit and get more enthused about training. .

1 Comments:

Blogger Darth Gateau said...

good luck with your weightwatching. It never seems easy does it? It's worth it in the end tho. You'll be svelt by summer!!!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home