Sunday, February 04, 2007

I got an Ipod!!! (nano)



Daryl must have mental telepathy as he started looking and pricing for an ipod for me last weekend. He gave it to me on Friday after I came home from work. I knew there must have been a reason for him working all that overtime, because he really gets stressed out if he works too much.
I spent most of the weekend reading and adding songs to itunes , so I could put them on the nano. It was pretty time consuming. We did find out why the laptop keeps shutting off by itself. It was getting over heated. Now we have a couple of dirty movies (straight movies, icky...I was trying to sell them on eBay) stacked up under it. It keeps it from getting too hot.



What I'm listening to: Magnolia
I'm going to keep you informed to my listening habits. I really haven't purchased anything new for a while, except the soundtracks to the last musicals that I have been to. Everything I load on the nano is from my CD collection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home