Thursday, February 01, 2007

I need an iPod!!


I have been tuning out the news lately. Not completely, just enough to keep me happy. Sometimes I just need to take a break from the world and all its trouble. Global warming, President Bush and the war, it all gets a person down if you listen to the news. I know when I need to take a break from this. It’s when I really start to get pissed at everything. Then I say to myself, “Self, knock that sh*t off, you don’t need to be that angry all the time.” Well, I guess I think that way… I really don’t go around talking to myself all day like that; it would be kind of crazy if I did!

Anyway, I need to change the subject. My new subject is: I need, I want, I have to have an iPod! I can’t go on much longer at work without something to listen to! Because of all the frequency noise it’s hard to tune in a radio at work. Plus, if I had an ipod, I wouldn’t have sucked as bad as I did last night playing the game at the bar.

This leads me to last night and my music conundrum. After the beer tasting at Benz, I went to the Longbranch with my friend Dr. Jeff. They had $3.00 all you can eat taco bar and for the entertainment we played Name That Tune. I was having a lot of fun, but I a severely mentally challenged at the game. I was having a mental breakdown trying to remember songs from the past, most of them from the 70’s and 80’s. How lame is that? This is why I need, want and have to have an ipod. If I had one, I could once again start listening to music on a regular basis and be a better player of the game. Having it at work would make me a more productive employee too, as I would be much happier. I almost think that the company should supply them. Maybe I could slip that into my equipment budget? Fat chance I would get that by them!

I guess I’m going to have to break down and get one. I did ask for an ipod for Christmas. I got some cologne instead. I’m kind of thinking Daryl got me that gift because it would benefit him as well as me. An ipod would do him no good if I had it all the time. Valentines Day is coming; maybe I should start leaving hints? I need, want, have to have an ipod!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home