Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fat Kitty

Today was the baby shower for Beth, one of our book club member. Jeff hosted the party at his house. This was my first and hopefully last baby shower. It really wasn't so bad, just a little boring. We played some games and Beth opened up her presents for the baby. I don't know why women make such a big deal out of it?

I took some pictures of Jeff's cat Colby. He's the fattest kitty I have every seen! Jeff said he weighs around 26 lbs. One thing about it, being around Colby makes a person feel thin.



2 Comments:

Blogger Jarred said...

I've actually seen larger cats (they have a picture of one at the animal shelter I used to volunteer at), but Colby is certainly up there.

5:11 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Thanks Jarred for stopping by and leaving a comment. I found some other big cat pictures at this web site and they make Colby look pretty small. http://www.dbeyr.com/worlds_largest_cat.html

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home