Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sunday Thoughts


I'm getting my weekly fix of celebrity gossip this morning from Perez Hilton. Sometimes he is so cruel, yet funny when he draws and writes on the pictures of the celebrities.
I have noticed that after five months of blogging my site has had over 1000 hits on it. I really didn't think I read my blog that many times, but I guess I must check it more than I think!
Cinder took me for a walk this morning. She seems to think that she is the head of the pack. I have been watching a few episodes of The Dog Whisperer and I know that she can be trained properly if I work with her. Daryl never took her for walks because she would pull so hard on her leash and start choking. We just got her a harness type collar that fits around her body and she seems to be doing a lot better. She likes to pull and hasn't figured out yet how to walk along side a person. She just gets so excited about going for a walk that she's out of control. My arm was was getting tired of holding her back. By the end of our walk she was doing really well at stopping when I stopped. She's a hyper little thing, so I'm going to have to be really patient with her. She has some anger management issues too. I'm hoping we won't have to call Cesar for help. He is kind of cute on his roller blades though, so I guess I wouldn't mind if we do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home