Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gifting

Maybe it's global warming , or my clock is all messed up, but I seem to have gone through my seasonal depression early this year. I'm looking forward to the holidays and the cold weather really isn't bothering me that much. What a change from a month ago. I may even decide to venture out to the stores early this year. I usually only Christmas shop a couple of days before Christmas. Daryl does mostly all the shopping for our house. He doesn't seem to mind it as much as I do. I just hate it. I don't want to exchange any gifts this year. I ran the thought by Daryl and I don't think he is going to go for the idea, as he didn't say anything in reply. I always take a no reply as a "NO" from him. I'm thinking he is going to get me a gift even if I didn't get him one. That means that I'll get him something too. It's always very awkward when someone gives you a gift and you don't have one to return. It makes me feel like I am either really lazy or just don't care. I guess when I think about it, I'm not against us exchanging a gift, it's just I don't feel the need to go all out and get a lot of gifts. We should be giving one another gifts all through the year. OK, now that I have that settled, I wonder what I'm going to get him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home