Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jumping into a pile of stress

Well, things are moving quickly. We looked at the house last night again with a friend. After talking about it for a while, we decided we would like to try for it. The big problem is getting ours sold. I'm thinking now that we should have put ours on the market last July when we first thought about selling. So the next few weeks will be pretty hectic for us.

I talked to the banker last night, but still haven't heard back from the Realtor this morning. I'm sure he's checking things out behind the scenes with the banker and making game plans. That's what I would be doing if I was in his shoes.

Daryl is off today and he is already starting to get things ready. He rented a storage shed today so we can empty out all the unnecessary stuff to make the house look as big as possible. We have a lot to do to get it ready.

I think it's as good of time as any to sell and find what we what. If we don't get this house, we will have to keep looking for something else. We just need to get ours sold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Good Luck, Tom!

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home