Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I can't wait to vote!


http://www.craziesformccain.com/


I had to drive by and see this sign that a crazy McCain person put out in his yard here in Cedar Rapids. The article in our paper said that he is aware that he had spelled terrorist wrong. He said he didn't care. I bet he's against public education too. And shouldn't it say, Don't Vote for Obama? It's really is very confusing to me.

Daryl picked up an Obama doll from someone selling them at his workplace. I thought it was pretty cute. The Obama campaign called me the other day and asked if I would like to be an observer at our polling place on election day. I said I would. I'm not really sure what exactly is involved with an observing job. I just thought it would be fun paling around with other socialiost, terriost Obama supporters. I wonder if Iowa will be a pro-American part of the country this year?


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes,
the color scheme on the box though reminds of those old Soviet ads.

Anyways I created my own satarical caricature of Obama, and posted it on my website
http://digibody.com/obama/dollmaker.php

11:14 AM  
Blogger Scooter said...

Glad you're alive and well and bloggong again. We've missed you! Welocme back!!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

digibody: They also have a McCain doll in the same color of box.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Wow! that house is less than a mile from my parents' house and on the same street! Scary!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home