Saturday, October 28, 2006

nasty politics


This year I'm not that upset over all the nasty political ads and such that regurgitate out of my TV this last few months before the election. Anyone with half a brain can figure out when an ad has stretched the truth or darn right lied about something. I hope the country is in for a change because we really need it. Divided government isn't to bad for us. It keeps the crazy people at both ends of the political spectrum at bay. Unfortunately, we have a lot of crazy people. The last few years we have seen what one party government control can do. I think most people don't like it. I honesty don't hear many good things about President Bush and the way things are going with the war in Iraq. It may just be the circle of friends and co-workers I deal with every day, who can know until the election is over. We are a country that is run on fear, so who ever scares us the most we vote the other way. I'm hoping the Democrats get a majority in at least one branch of government. It forces the other side to make compromises. If they don't compromise, things don't change and sometimes that is a good thing, sometimes bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home