Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Anna, John, Howard and I
















I have to admit that I'm all caught up in this Anna Nicole Smith saga. I was switching channels last night making sure I didn't miss any of the juicy gossip as it unfolded. I think this is why I had this dream this morning. This is what I remember of it.

Anna Nicole Smith, Howard K. Stern and I are all on a yacht somewhere off the cost of Florida. I was playing the part of Anna Nicole's son at the age of around the age 13 or 14 . Hey, I know it sounds strange, but it's my dream and I can do whatever I want. It seems that I have developed some kind of medical emergency. I have this constant loud noise ringing in my ear. Anna, being the good mother that she is, solicits the help of John Ratzenberger. I'm not sure how he got on the yacht, but it seems he has a smaller boat that can get us to the mainland more quickly. I'm not sure why we just didn't take the yacht? John' s boat turns out to be a large air filled raft that is submerged in water. This isn't that big of concern for Anna and Howard and they jump right on board and have a seat, even though the water is at the level of their necks. I on the other hand am kind of leery about the whole thing. After a little persuading from John, I decide that I will go ahead and get on board with mommy and Howard. John gives me his folding chair and tells me I must hang on to it. ( I'm not even going to try to make sense out of that, so don't worry about it.) The next thing I remember is that we are on a school bus and I am lying on a seat in the fetal position in pain. Then Anna leans back over the seat in front of me to find out how I'm doing. I tell her that if this noise doesn't get any better I'm going to off myself right then as it is getting worse. The ringing is getting louder and louder!
Just then I wake up. My head is a few inches away from my alarm clock, it has been beeping for 20 minutes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Sooo....did you off yourself, or not!?!?

4:54 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

I guess we will never know since I woke up at that point. I'm not sure how I would have done it...unless Howard gave me some drugs or something?

9:41 AM  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

Wierd dreams stay in your head for so long the next day don't they? Have you ever had a raunchy one about someone you work with and spend the whole of the next day avoiding them as you feel they'll know as soon as they see you?!
I feel a bit panicky just thinking about it....

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home