Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy V.D.


We won't be doing anything for Valentines day this evening because Daryl is working a second shift tonight. He worked a double yesterday.

I had a nice card and some candy on the table this morning when I went downstairs. He will have to wait for his gift.( I am really bad at planning ahead and shopping, I usually wait until the last minute to do anything.) I plan on going tonight when I get off of work. I wasn't going out to the store last night because of all the snow. I got the truck stuck in the snow when I came home. The neighbor across the street helped me shovel out the driveway. After that I decide it would be best to keep off the roads. Please forgive me if you were one of the people at the intersection of 29th street and 1st Ave. yesterday morning, when I slid on through the red light. I hate driving in the snow!

After I get home from running around I will probably watch some TV and relax until bedtime. Not the most romantic Valentines Day, but I'm pretty content with it.

I hope everyone else enjoys the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home