Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Am I going to win this cat fight?


How could I be more clearer? No more animals means, No MORE ANIMALS! Right now as I'm typing a little kitten is playing with my feet . He arrived on Sunday afternoon when I was out. Daryl said that he was a homeless cat hanging around the house that his friend Melissa was moving out of. How could he leave this poor little cat with no one to take care of him? Now I'm afraid this cat will be moving in permanently. I like animals and everything, but I just think we are 2.5 animals over our limit as it is. A small dog, 1 cat, 1 midget feet biting cat and a bird is too much to handle for any household.

When Daryl moved in he had 2 dogs a cat and two stinky ferrets. I complained about the ferrets from day one. They are the smelliest things. He couldn't part with them of course, because they were his ex boyfriends and he said he would want them back if we couldn't keep them. So we held on to them. Finally after about six months of me bitching that the house stinks, he decided to call his X and ask if he wanted them back. Yeah! He said he had a place to live and he wanted them back. Funny thing, about 2 months later we looked in the paper and seen two ferrets advertised for sale with his x-bf phone number as a contact. Why couldn't we have done that?

I grew up on a farm. We had dogs, cats, rabbits all over the place. We never lived with them. My parents wouldn't let any animals in the house, " Animals are outside and people inside". I myself prefer dogs and I had one of my own for 10 years after I had a place of my own. Pets are fun and I like them and all, I just don't want to live with a bunch of them. One pet is fine, maybe two, but more than that is a zoo.

I'm afraid this cat can't stay. I just wont have it! He's going to have to find a home for it. I'm putting my foot down on this one. Yes, this cat will have to go. He's trying to be all cute now playing with me, but I'm not falling for it! He will have to find a new home. Anyone want a cat?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha, look at that face...why dont you just get it aquainted with the dogs....if you know what i mean....maybe hell just decide to leave on his own...

10:22 PM  
Blogger Darth Gateau said...

how can you resist such cuteness? Do you have a heart of flinty, cold stone? Boo! Hiss!

Heheheh.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

I shouldn't really comment, since we have three dogs, two cats, a chinchilla, two fish aquariums, one turtle aquarium, a koi pond (outside), and lots of birds ...

It's my partner, not me. Really. No, I'm serious.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home