Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Spring Fever

I really haven't been doing to well with this blogging thing lately. I guess I have spring fever or something.

I think Daryl is getting in the camping mood. He said he wants to camp more this year, so we had to go last weekend to pick up our camper that we had stored in my parents shed. He said he doesn't mind if I don't go this year. I guess he FINALLY got the hint that I don't like camping all that much! It's fun once a year and then I'm over it.

I'm working late tonight and Daryl is taking the new kitty to the vet again. He has a little cough that he can't seem to get over.

That's about all the excitement happening around us at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

Tag, you're it!
You’ve been tagged for this meme:

Instructions:
1.Create a post on your blog explaining 5 reasons you blog.
2. Include a link back to the person who tagged you.
3. Then, tag 5 more people with these same instructions.

Have fun!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home