Friday, February 16, 2007

-11° F this morning

The paper this morning said that the average temperature this month in Cedar Rapids was 4.5 °F. Suzie (Suzuki Grand Vitara) didn't want to start again this morning. The truck was working fine and I took Daryl to work this morning before I headed to work. I think Suzie is just tired of the cold. She started the last time after the temperature moved up a bit. When the temperatures get cold like this a person really needs a garage. We have one next to the house, but it's too small for the size of our vehicles. Being in an older neighborhood the garages were build when autos were the size of the Ford model T.

Check pool

I am in charge of the check pool at work this week. I forgot to tell you I won it last Friday. The winning number was "6" of course. I told you it was lucky for me! The new number I drew out for the next pool is 61.

The pool was two weeks with 13 people in it. So that is $26. Subtract my two dollars and it's $24. 2+4= 6 my lucky number.

What I'm listening to: I'm shuffling all the songs on my ipod today. It's kind of like listening to the radio with 457 songs to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home