Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Cold & Camping

I'm still not feeling the best with this cold. Still have all this mucus coming out of me every few minutes and my chest feels like it has a rock in it. Other than that, I'm just peachy! I feel like getting on a plane and flying across the country or half way around the world, so I can infect as many people as possible. This seems to be the thing to do these days. I mean how stupid was that guy? I guess he got a good tan and had a good time, so it's OK!

Daryl left tonight to go camping with his parents. I will have the house to myself tonight and tomorrow night. It's probably a good deal for him as I have been pretty bitchy the last few days. Saturday night I will join him at the campgrounds. His nephew just graduated from high school and he is having a party out at the campgrounds. Daryl's family is all about camping! I can tolerate one night I guess, unless this cold starts getting worse instead of better. This is the year of the 17 year locus, so it should be an extra fun camping experience!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott in Iowa said...

See you all in September. Andrew and I are not coming out of the house till those awful, horrific bugs are GONE!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home